we are excited that you are considering The Barefoot Eco Hotel Maldives for your next trip, and we look forward to welcoming you.
Our priority is and will always remain the wellbeing and safety of our guests, our staffs and the local community.
We would like to reassure you that we are committed to delivering comfort, enjoyment and peace of mind during your stay with us.
The Barefoot Eco Hotel is taking standards for the cleanliness and hygiene very seriously.
As per the Guidelines of the World Health Organization and Local Health Authorities, we set up procedures in order to reduce the exposure to and transmission of COVID 19. All our Team are fully aware with the latest hygiene protocols, they are fully trained to handle the situations and will be there for you, round the clock, to ensure your safety and a memorable holiday.
Looking forward to welcoming you to your safe and healthy home away from home.
The management and the entire The Barefoot Eco Hotel team
Facilitating Mandatory PCR Testing at the hotel
The Health Protection Agency (HPA) of Maldives has made mandatory Covid 19 testing for all tourists entering the country and leaving from the hotels in inhabited islands.
The Barefoot Eco Hotel is facilitating PCR testing for those guests with this compulsory requirement.
The PCR Testing Procedure will be as follows:
- Each PCR Test will be done through the well trained medical team of Hanimaadhoo clinic
- Sample will be taken at The Barefoot Eco Hotel and sent to Kuludufushi hospital 72 hours prior to guest departure
- Reservations for PCR testing will be made by the hotel latest 4 days prior to departure
- The result will be delivered within 24 hours
- Cost is USD 130 per person and it has to be paid at the hotel
Travel Flexibility Update
Feel free to book with confidence. We will not apply any cancellation fees.
For any further queries please contact our reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org